 Events / BricksWest / 100
  BricksWest 2002 Schedule Updated - Mecha, MindStorms and Microfig...OH MY!

Hi folks! I wanted to let you all know that, thanks to the much appreciated dedication some of your fellow AFOL, BricksWest has been able to add several new sessions to our event schedule. Remember, BricksWest is a completely fan run event, so it is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build) !!