 Events / BrickFest / 961
Re: Webcams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:52:01 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Reddy writes:
Java version of web cams comes up blank:
"Start:Applet not initialised" on my Mac OS X IE 5.2

Oh, well it is only 6am there and the rooms are empty...

works for me (both on galeon/linux RH7.2 and IE NT4)...  though, it seems
that the individual camera pages, with java turned on, all show the
mindstorms camera?

Dan