 Events / BrickFest / 931
Re: Where are all the participants at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:30:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Lyttle writes:
Everybody,

Just a thought...seems that a lot of folks are coming in Thursday night and
people might want to get together... Of all the attendees, some are staying
at the Hilton, some are not...  If anybody cares to keep this thread going
over the next day, just add your name to the hotel list.  If you want to
meet up with people, you can just call the front desk and ask for the name
and they will connect you.. (I would all the names that I've seen so far,
but I don't think it's too polite to announce it without permission...)

-Scott Lyttle

I think we (us from GTA - Niagara) are staying here:

Holiday Inn Arlington (703) 243-9800

Benjamin Medinets