 Events / BrickFest / 891
  Is anyone bringing any Fabuland?

Is anyone bringing any Fabuland figures, sets for display, or MOCs? I would hate to think that my favorite theme would not have some sort of representation at BrickFest(tm) 2002. : - ( I realize that on the list of what attendees do with their Lego (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Is anyone bringing any Fabuland?

Maybe ask Felix Greco to bring his favorite Fabuland figure? oh no, that's not the same thing! (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Is anyone bringing any Fabuland?

(...) My new inn has a couple Fabuland parts (those arched shutters, and yes, they do make great saloon doors!), does that count? I might also bring some Fabuland custom minifigs (Fabuland heads on a minifig torso). One of these days I will build (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Is anyone bringing any Fabuland?

(...) uh... no (...) better, because they would be more recognizable as Fabuland... (...) now you get the idea! (...) have a great time at Brickfest [and say hello to Shiri for me] take care, sheree (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)