 Events / BrickFest / 808
  Re: Brickfest Space activities

(...) I'll be there, with many of my bigger Space creations in tow (yes, I've figured out how to get both the Nebuchadnezzar and the Blod Moon there) I hope there's going to be enough space for me. I can probably fill at least a 6 foot long table, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:Gyn4y6.A48@lugnet.com... (...) least (...) This is great news. I knew a little peer pressure would do the trick ;-) I'm actually working on the MOC space issue as we speak. Trying to figure out (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)