 Events / BrickFest / 784
    Brickfest MOC cards? —James Trobaugh
   Is there going to be a template for MOC description cards this year? Last year I remember that on the web site there were PDF files (i think they were pdf) of a standard template for everyone to use to label their MOCs. Will this be the case again (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest MOC cards? —Christina Hitchcock
   Last year Matt Gerber volunteered to create the MOC cards. I have not yet had anyone approach me about creating the MOC and Display cards for this years event. I would be happy to discuss what is needed with anyone interested in designing them. Last (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)