 Events / BrickFest / 782
  BrickFest 2002 Animation Entry Forms

The BrickFest 2002 Animation Festival and Animation Competition Entry Forms are now available online. Direct your browsers to: (URL) forms are specific for the category that you are entering an entry in. You must complete an entry form for each (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Animation Entry Forms

A follow up to the entry forms is clarification of the due date. All entries must be Post Marked on the 9th of July. If I receive them after the 9th of July things are okay. Be warned though that I intend to leave for BrickFest from my home on the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)