 Events / BrickFest / 765
Re: Video Tape of Seminars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:56:24 GMT

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> writes:
I don't know what this would entail, but I'll ask anyway:

Please video tape the various presentations and offer the tape for sale,
possibly one price for attendees and one for non-attendees.  Would folks pay
$20?  Thoughts?

Yes, I hope someone does this.  My wife will be recovering from
surgery during the week of Brickfest, so I will be unable to attend.
But I hope that I can at least see the videos.  There were several
people with video cameras at BricksWest, but I don't believe any of
them have edited together anything that can be made available.
Hopefully someone will take video at Brickfest and we can see about
availability later.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!