 Events / BrickFest / 761
    Previous years t-shirts? —Thomas Main
   I think it would be neat if the organizers made previous years' Brickfest t-shirts available for sale at this year's event (mine are wearing out...haha) Are any shirts from 2000 or 2001 still available? -- Thomas Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Previous years t-shirts? —Christina Hitchcock
   We have a very limited supply. What we have will be made available on a first come first serve basis at the event. Christina Hitchcock BrickFest 2002 www.brickfest.com (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)