 Events / BrickFest / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
Jessiman family to attend Brickfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 03:36:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am pleased to announce that Don and Robyn Jessiman, the parents of late LDraw
creator James Jessiman, will be attending Brickfest 2001.  For more info, read:

http://www.ldraw.org/news/jessiman-2001-05-10

All LDraw users and contributors are invited to attend Brickfest 2001, where
there will be demonstrations and question/answer sessions on LDraw and related
3D LEGO rendering software and modeling programs.  Erik Olson, Bram Lambrecht,
and myself will be on hand for discussion.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org