 Events / BrickFest / 732
  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

(...) I think many people are staying at the Hilton because it's so close... it's where I WAS going to stay, but my old roomie kicked me out so I had to get a new hotel, and since I burned off most of my Hilton points over Christmas doing Orlando (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

Larry & All, (...) Sorry, Larry, but this is the second time you referenced this on LUGNET, and this is totally false. . I did not kick you out, Tony wanted to come after we talked about sharing a room, and he said he could sleep on the floor. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)