 Events / BrickFest / 721
  Re: BrickWars?

(...) As far as I know, we've had no volunteers to run a Brik Wars game. Any takers? (...) I played one like that at the last Wamalug meeting, and I'd recommend such a game for BrickFest due to its ease of setup and play. Jeff Stembel Castle Room (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickWars?

(...) takers? Since I've never played, I think I'd be a poor choice. But I would like to play if the schedule worked out with the other stuff. Who runs the WAMALUG games? (...) something (...) For that matter, how big and long are your local games, (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)