 Events / BrickFest / 710
709  |  711
Subject:
Place to stay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 04:41:07 GMT

Hi all,
It's that time of year again when I beg for a place to stay for BrickFest...
Is there anyone in the Washington area who does NOT own a cat[1], and who would
be so kind as to let me crash on your floor?  (I really don't take up much
room :)
Alternatively, does anyone have information on the prices for hotels in the
area?
Thanks!
--Bram

1) Denise/Kevin, Rich, I really appreciate last year and 2000, but the cat hair
just doesn't agree with me.

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org