 Events / BrickFest / 662
661  |  663
Subject:
Fest Hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:33:18 GMT

Would it be at all possible to get longer availability of the building?
One thing I hope to do this year is do more than just run the Pirate
Game and having longer hours so we can push the game mostly into the
evening would be really cool (of course if someone else wants to run the
game, and just have me as an assistant that would be cool also, or we
can trade off running the game - in any case, this year we WILL have 2
GMs, more if there is a huge crowd).

Frank