 Events / BrickFest / 642
  Re: What are the events at BrickFest?

(...) I expect that there will be Pirate Gaming, though there will be more logistical planning necessary since I won't be able to drive... Frank (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What are the events at BrickFest?

(...) On that note, you can expect there to be several LDraw sessions as well. The details are not ironed out, but several LDraw people are planning to make it (including myself) and we will hold a well-rounded group of LDraw sessions for the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)