 Events / BrickFest / 584
  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes: ... (...) OK, I'm up for the challenge. Chris, can you figure out how many bricks it is from the floor to the height of your monorail on the tabletop, give or take a few? My spiral is around 12 bricks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

(...) Cary,at this past years brickfest we used wamalugs tables...if we can get a height from them i'm sure we can get something close.Someone mentioned a spiral....at the last BF Troy C,Ken C. and myself built a spiral from a stage to the floor (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)