 Events / BrickFest / 574
  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

I'm appending to your response with my own answers to the survey and responses to some of your thoughts. (...) Campaign (but ideally one (or more) of each). (...) RPing, flexibility (both in terms of player committment and goals), customizability to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) It's clear from the responses here that a bunch of folks would enjoy a Piratefest. I hope we can eventually do this, because I'm willing to commit a weekend to the Pirate Game, I'm just not willing to commit all of Brickfest weekend to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)