 Events / BrickFest / 567
  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) And Evil Stevie... :) James (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) I think you may be confusing the East Coast event with the West Coast event... Matt (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) No, not necessarily. Steve Jackson may decide to come to BrickFest. Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) Yup, you're right. Serves me right for skimming instead of reading. Sorry about that. James (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)