 Events / BrickFest / 560
    topic idea that I'd like to hear from LEGO at Brickfest —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...I was just looking over the new 2002 sets and thinking back to (in particular) the 2000 and 2001 StarWars sets and I would love to listen to a model designer about how they would have changed their set designs for recent (or non-recent) sets (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

        Re: topic idea that I'd like to hear from LEGO at Brickfest —David Eaton
   (...) I kinda wonder how many of the designers speak English :) It would be pretty cool if they showcased some models, though-- 1st draft, 2nd draft, etc, to the final draft, and pointed out (where they were allowed) what was changed and why, etc. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)