 Events / BrickFest / 552
    BrickFest 2001 survey —Christina Hitchcock
   I have just been told that the winner of the LEGO Direct BrickFest Survey has been selected. The winner will be announced soon! (after they are first formally notified) Check out www.brickfest.com for a clue While you are there take a look through (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest 2001 survey —Cary Clark
   Ooh, ooh, I think I know who it is. Can I guess? Huh? Cary "Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:GHI9DL.29J@lugnet.com... I have just been told that the winner of the LEGO Direct BrickFest Survey has been selected. The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)