 Events / BrickFest / 533
532  |  534
Subject:
The Gathering, planning on write-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:39:34 GMT

Hi all,

Just to give y'all a heads-up: I've been working on the Gathering write-up.
If anyone who was there/participating wants to submit a rational-length (1)
minifig dialogue/trialogue/howevermanypeople-ogue or a narrative from a
certain 'figs point of view, I'd love to stick that in with everything I'm
writing.

This qualifies for minifig-doings around the layout, any tournaments
(flower-man will be included, no worries!), and people your 'figs were
sitting next to at the table!

For reference:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shirid/Meetings/brickfest01/Gathering/seatingchart.doc

(Phew! that took me close to 2 hours. If there are any mistakes... I'll kill
you. (j/k!!))

Please, if you want to submit anything for this story, get it in SOON. I
want this to be ready for release during the first week of August. I will
*not* accept anything later than Aug. 3rd (unless I really haven't done
anything by then, in which case I'll agree to accept more things ;-).

'night-
-Shiri

(1) I'd say nothing more than a page for sure. Even a few sentences would be
cool. If you want to send something longer, that's ok too - just be aware
that I might trim a bit here and there and make it fit in with everything
else. But I won't change most of it, I promise.