 Events / BrickFest / 465
    Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Wait! I'm psychic! Let me guess...you're S@H catalog has Bionicle on the cover...right? That version of the catalog doesn't have the 10000 GI in it...only the version with the train cover (where it's on page 3). Although, the S@H catalog and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well that answers my other question about the statement that the Train Bridge was on the cover because it wasn't. Was this some last minute change to the catalog? Was anything official said about there being 2 versions of the catalog? I don't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)