 Events / BrickFest / 46
  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Who's running the Large Sculptures and Mosaics workshop? I'd be more than happy to assist them with it, and bring some of my larger works, if that's of interest. (I suspect it's Eric H., if he's making the journey) Adrian -- (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Yes, it is Eric H. Henry is also helping out.. AFAIK your welcome to help out.. just drop him a note. Christina WAMALUG www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)