 Events / BrickFest / 4035
  Re: Brick events in 2008?

If we're going to list them all, NWBrickcon DOES have a date set, and (considering I included Brickvention) we can add LEGOWorld.... Jan 25-27, 2008: Brickvention 2008 (Melbourne, Australia) (URL) 17-19,2008: FIRST championships (Atlanta, GA) (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) And there's Brick Bash, though it's a regional event. It's a public exhibition, as opposed to an AFOL convention. Anyhow, this year (our fourth year) it's Saturday, March 29, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More info soon. (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) Duane, Since this appears to be an unofficial listing of events, feel free to add it in! I think a central repository of conventions/events is a good thing--after all, you never know when someone might be traveling, or some non-AFOL's find (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) There's a link to Joe Meno's (URL) calendar> on the lugnet.events sidebar. ROSCO (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) I see what people mean, alot of stuff coming for 2008. But the more the merrier I always say. This year is going to be a great one for shows and events!!! Dan (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)