 Events / BrickFest / 4027 (-10)
  Re: BrickfestAnywhere 2008?

(...) -snip- There is (URL) June 19-22, 2008 in Chicago. Which is way BEFORE Brickfair. I can't speak for the people who are in charge of Brickfest. I don't think there will be one in 2008. Can you wait until 2009? Thank you for listening. -Abner (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickfestAnywhere 2008?

Well I know perfectly well that you know about (URL), but I will gladly take this opportunity to plug the event anyways :) Just in case someone else hasn't heard. BrickFair: (URL) This August, 2008, Labor Day weekend Thank you for listening! (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickfestAnywhere 2008?

(...) You could always put in an effort, and go (URL) here> ;) ROSCO (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickfestAnywhere 2008?

Is there going to be a BrickFest anywhere in 2008? Like many people, I'm trying to figure out where my LEGO travel dollars will go this year, and I haven't heard anything from BrickFest (but have heard about many others). Steve (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2001 Photos of Jessimans?

(...) I totally forgot that the old version of the site was still online. That's pretty cool :-) I seem to recall a photo taken with me and the Jessimans, maybe I'm misremembering. I think what's there might be it, thanks, Travis! -Tim (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  Re: BrickFest 2001 Photos of Jessimans?

(...) Well, there's a photo here: (URL) course, since you wrote that article, you probably already know about that one. Note that there's another version of the same article in the "new" part of the site, but it's not formatted nearly as nicely.) (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  BrickFest 2001 Photos of Jessimans?

I'm trying to track down a few photos taken in 2001 of Don and Robyn Jessiman and some LDraw-folk while they were in DC for the fest. I've checked the obvious BrickShelf folders -- Bram, Lar, Steve Bliss, etc. -- to no avail. Does anyone either have (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  Re: Brickfest2007 Crate/GB Contraption

(...) For easier viewing, the video has been edited and uploaded to YouTube: (URL) Gus (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Presentation PDF's

Some of the presenters at BFPDX said they would make their notes/slides available online. Is there someplace these are being posted/indexed? (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest2007 Crate/GB Contraption

(...) I have added links to video files, as well as some commentary, to the write-up on the Crate Contraption shown at BrickFest. These video files all come from David Schilling, Thank you David. The write-up page has several embedded Brickshelf (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact