 Events / BrickFest / 3986
  Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

Hi all, I'm in Portland for BrickFest since yesterday, and I will try to give short summaries from what happened during the event for all those who stayed at home. I will not do this by posting messages to the groups but make small entries to the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

(...) very very cool. quick question, will brickworld be getting this cool coverage as well? cheers!, ondrew (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

(...) Heh, I wondered what you were doing over in the corner of Registration, hunched over your computer! Thanks for doing this, Rene. Hopefully we'll have a lot of noteworthy events for you to post about. The King Cake was excellent, as was the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

(...) Yes it was, but don't forget who got the baby! :) (URL) -Duane (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

(...) Now remember, Todd, the next event you attend, it's your turn to bring the King Cake! Them's the rules. Kelly (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)