 Events / BrickFest / 3937
Re: BrickFest '07 Registration Open - 10 more days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:02:51 GMT

BrickFest ‘07 Registration

Only 2 days left for FULL Online Registration!

We are at 175 now and counting!!! Check out the “Who’s Coming” page; it’s a pretty impressive roster!

So please register NOW at BrickFest.com to guarantee a badge and reserve event goodies. After March 16th (2 weeks before the event)** there is NO guarantee of a badge or other BrickFest goodies! Note: After March 26th there will only be onsite registration.

** Lead time for badge engraving, shirt printing, and event program printing.

Past Registration post

BrickFest Coordinators