 Events / BrickFest / 392
  Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest

Can Brad comment on how much interest they ANTICIPATED for the Gaurded Inn, and how much interest there really was? i.e. What numbers did they hope to sell, and how much did they really sell? Eric (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest

(...) Too late, sorry. I can interpret from what he said, though. I think they are extremely pleased with the response so far, it appears to me (Larry) that it exceeds their anticipated numbers based on things that Brad said about phones ringing off (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)