 Events / BrickFest / 3866
  Castle and other Historical at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)

(URL) Here we go again in Portland! Just over 2 months till (URL) PDX 2007!!> Frank Filz, Brendan Mauro, and I are coordinating the Castle display along with other Historical (Pirate, Adventurers, Wild West, etc.). We’ve got plenty of room in (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: Castle and other Historical at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)

(...) I just want to follow up on one (ok two) things: Pirates pirates pirates pirates pirates Pirates PIRATES!!!!! We are planning an actual, honest to goodness pirate DISPLAY. We're talking Imperials and Buccaneers unloading broadsides into (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)