 Events / BrickFest / 3840
  Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest PDX

This year at BrickFest in Portland we will be doing something a little different. We will attempt to display every single Space set, 1979-1999, Classic through Insectoids, in one giant and beautiful layout. So we need you to bring a few of your (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest PDX

This idea is fantastic. I think people will be surprised at how much Space there really is. I can't wait to see it (in photos . . . I can't go to PDX). (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest PDX

(...) Matt, yeah, this is a great idea! I've sent you an e-mail of sets that I can bring. Can't wait to see the entire CS menagerie together. This will be cool. -best, Wolf (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest PDX

(...) Matt-- I am willing to help, except I may not be able to be there Sunday to pick anything up. (It's Palm Sunday, and I may be singing at my church that day.) I am a little leery of leaving my sets there and coming up Monday--any ideas? Drop me (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)