 Events / BrickFest / 3821
Re: Anyone received their Brickfest Event Kit yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 15:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Main wrote:
I'm still waiting on mine.  Just wondering if anyone had gotten their White
House model yet.  I assume it's being sent from ME-Models?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net

Somehow I missed purchasing it...

As well as the 2005/2006 BF CD.

Is it too late for both??

Janey "Red Brick"

Both Joe Meno and ME Models contacted me after I posted this.  The Event Kit
models were delayed due to them having to get additional parts from Bricklink;
however, they are getting ready to produce their backlog of orders and will
start sending them out.  ME Models mentioned that they will also have 50
additional copies available for $10+shipping for anyone who missed theirs.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net

I still haven't received mine, along with the rest of my ME Models order.  I
hope they don't sell out their additional copies just yet!

Any luck getting yours, Thomas?

Ed