 Events / BrickFest / 3667 (-5)
  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Wow! Thanks for making your Powerpoint presentation available online! It offers an interesting insight into some of the tests official sets are put through. It also reminds me of many "unusual" builds (most of which I probably won't ever (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) Incredible! Where do these guys store their bricks, I wonder ... ;-) /Matthias Paul (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I will have a video available either this weekend or next week, as soon as I get it off the camera's tape. It will be like the one I made last year, where I show the entire sequence while walking along the outside. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) So completely useless but absolutly fantastic and mesmorizing! :) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I think there were 45 modules. This includes a couple that were about 1 table (eight feet) long. Each. Steve (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact