 Events / BrickFest / 3662 (-5)
  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) Great! It's huge. No NXT module, as far as I can see. /Matthias Paul (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) seen the slides for Jamie's presentation. They are two different topics and both are interesting in their own way. Yours was very well organized and presented. I hadn't heard about the Harborfront project, so it was nice to get the whole story (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) I totally agree Jamie. Whenever I get together with other LEGO builders I'm always astounded not only by how interesting their models are (large and small) but how interesting the people are as individuals. And no matter how much you've (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Camera in the Moonbase monorail

(...) Search for 'camera wireless' on eBay. Even if you don't trust the sellers you'll see all the things that are available. I've had a little B&W wired camera in the back of a minifig 60's type outside broadcast van for a few years now. It even (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to my presentations last weekend. This year's BrickFest will definitely be one that I will always have fond memories of. It was a real treat to be in such good company with so many (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact