 Events / BrickFest / 3627 (-5)
  Re: Thanks...

(...) And on behalf of the other theme coordinators and all the attendees, I'd like to thank Joe for stepping up and taking on this rather monumental responsability. New venue, new regulations, new volunteers, and our largest attendance yet, not to (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest pics

Had a great time at BF. I liked the open venue and the traffic that we saw on Sat. It was funny seeing all the young kids have panic attacks as there were walking by different cool models. It was also nice to put a face to fellow MDP / MCP members. (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Thanks...

Hi all, I'm still recovering from BrickFest, and I will be posting more information and thoughts later. In the meantime, I would like to thank all those who participated and helped me out. This was an event that was truly outstanding on many levels, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Any Catan players at BF?

(...) Indeed! I thought it would use part #2419 to depict the particular fields, but the actual implementing is fantastic, withot question. It looks brilliant! -Rene [LDrawPart 2419] (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Any Catan players at BF?

Greetings Suz, Unfortunately I won't be there but I am a huge fan of the game. I couldn't stand the boring wooden pieces for the robber, barbarian, pirate, and merchant so I made some customized minifigs: (URL) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact