 Events / BrickFest / 3557 (-5)
  Re: Is it too late to register another MOC?

(...) That's fair. I figured that might be the case, but it never hurts to ask. :) This one's so small I'll bring it anyway. If it gets displayed... great. If not... no harm done. Thanks Joe! Allan B. (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) You'll have a list sent Monday. Joe (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Is it too late to register another MOC?

(...) There will be people bringing in stuff at the last minute, so space is already a little tight - the deadline was set to give priority for MOCs in the main area, as opposed to overflow. So you can register after the deadline, but the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Is it too late to register another MOC?

While beginning to pack up for Brickfest I remembered I had a small model together that I'd forgotten about. Is it too late to plan on bringing it? It's smaller than a 32x32 plate, but I wasn't sure how tight the planning was already for the models. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Steve not everyone that is going is on that list. You have the option of being hidden, so some ppl DO not show up. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact