 Events / BrickFest / 3552 (-5)
  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Yes, you will have to be registered. Actually I was just planning on going to the website and pulling the attendee list off of that. Or if I getthe time I'll get the list from Joe. I also forgot to mention we have Gordon Biersch Brewry (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Is your LUG represented at BrickFest?

To any LUG member who hasn't noticed: BF is offering a really neat way to show off your group - right on the BrickFest.com Homepage! It's free and takes only a few minutes. Your group's name, with a link to your website or newsgroup, can appear in (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Is it still possible to register?

Does "Pre-registration is closed" actually mean: "Registration is closed"? There seems to be no way for new people to register on the website... Has the event hit a maximum number of attendees? -Suz (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

Also as I posted somewhere else there are some very good restauants in nearby McClean--10 minutes from the hotel by car or taxi Two good French-one a really nice "family bistro'--the other a high class one Great Turkish High Class Grocery store with (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Tommy: Trust me, the badges will be unique this year--lot of polishing, grinding, painting, and cleaning and I would also think they would be ID enough for the discount. I guess I had better make myself one. (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact