 Events / BrickFest / 3547 (-5)
  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) The bruises from flying balls, and the imprints of OGEL stamped into our fleshy parts from leaning on that last minute MOC may be proof enough. Wink! Janey "Im guessing our name tags, assuming they have "BF 2006" on them, would work instead, (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

(...) Are these limited to people attending BrickFest? How will we show we are registered for BF? Steve (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Tyson's store, Thursday night and Friday

Just wanted to give everyone a big heads up and let you guys know that the pick-a- brick selection at Tyson's corner will be INSANE!!! For those of you not aware of it yet, the Tyson's store will be open Thursday night from 9:30 - 11p.m. just for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) HEY!!! I resemble that remark!... Wait a minute... yes, I will give you the chatting... the laughing, and the lighter... but the falling down... is highly unlikely, and the getting back up, totally preposterous. Janey "I can walk a (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) arts = parts (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact