 Events / BrickFest / 3530
    BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update —Benjamin Ellermann
   BrickFest 2006 Castle and Pirates Update Are you bringing historic mocs to BrickFest? If so, they will be arranged in the Castle area layout. This will include Castle, Vikings, Pirates, Western, Roman, and likely Adventurers. If you have any (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update —Cynthia Bradham
     (...) And don't forget to register those MOCs so that we know what's coming. All of you building those enormous structures who haven't filled out cards, well, now's the time to do that! See you next week! Cyndi Bradham, castle co-coordinator (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update —Benjamin Ellermann
   A thread listing the flag color combinations has been started at Classic-Castle.com where I can easily edit and update that post: (URL) Please send me an email (my email for BrickFest correspondence is bellermnn@NOSPAMyahoo.com - erase the NOSPAM ;) (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)