 Events / BrickFest / 3520
    BrickBazaar Solicitation - Does anyone want to sell BrickArms? —Will Chapman
   Let me know if this is not the right forum for this, but I could not find a better one. Please ask a moderator to move this to another forum if it is inappropriate for this one. Since I cannot make BrickFest this year, I was wondering if someone (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickBazaar Solicitation - Does anyone want to sell BrickArms? —Will Chapman
   I have found a distributor for Brickfest! RJ & Kris Peterson of Bricks w/o Mortar will be selling the entire BrickArms product line from their tables at the BrickBazaar. Thanks to all that responded. I appreciate the support! ---Will Chapman • (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickBazaar Solicitation - Does anyone want to sell BrickArms? —Joe Meno
   (...) GREAT! While I wish that you could have come, it's good to see your products represented at the event! Hope to see you next year, Joe Meno Event Coordinator, BrickFest 06 (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)