 Events / BrickFest / 3503
  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Diana- The current 20% off sale is the only sale we've ever had at Blue 2x4 Bricks. Everything is 20% off per the usual way BrickLink does these thing. I've been to 3 BFs and have never had a problem finding someone even if we had never met (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Not for me. I'd demand a pic. (URL) Here>, Diana-- Ted's tall, dark, and handsome, just like his building;-) JOHN (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Ted, What model cell phone do you have, and what carrier are you on?? I'd like to know before I place my order.... :-) Paul (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) thanks Ted, thanks john .. I appreciate the reassurance .. since this is my very 1st brickfest .. and nic pic .. wow that is TED's building .. way cool! I will also be staying at the Sheraton hotel .. (who is not ..?) .. yeah will order some (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Blue 2x4 BrickFest Sale

(...) Ted, I have a little problem, I need a bypass password from you since your store does not ship to me "technically" .. pls email me dianavirus@gmail.com .. thanks! cheers, Diana (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)