 Events / BrickFest / 3492 (-10)
  Brick Auction, Brick Bazaar, & the BrickFest Container

(URL) Brick Auction Going once... Going twice... Sold! There will be a silent auction this year, as well as a live auction. If you would like to donate something (LEGO of course!) to be auction off, please let me know. Or if you'd like (for a small (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest '06

There has not been a great deal of public discussion about having a Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest '06, but there WILL be a GBC at BF06. If you missed your chance last year, when we had almost fifty modules, now is the time to start building. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) hi Bryan, do you know the operation hours of this courtesy shuttle? As my flight arrives at midnight, when I last called Sheraton, I was told to pay for my own shuttle. cheers, Diana (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  new moc: hey, this isn't rocklands!

for those of you returning to brickfest who may be familiar with the social aspect of this great fest, a big vignette (bignette) voicing certain attendees' concerns re the bar scene. (2 URLs) rocklands, the bar with a heart, will no longer be around (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

(...) Wow, all of the entries are great. Very different & distinct styles. As a castle fan, I'd vote for the Loony Luna Knights, but the functional Hungry Hippos are just too cool not to vote for! -Bryan (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

Though they are all wonderful and all deserve to go to Brickfest, I have to vote for the adorable hippos. I thought they were really cute, but after watching the video and seeing them in action, I'm convinced no Brickfest would be complete without a (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) Thanks Joe for checking into this! I'll be purchasing my flight tickets soon. All things being equal, it sounds like the Sheraton is the most logical place to stay, ya? What are most people doing? Flying into Dulles and staying at the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) ... (...) ... (...) Did we ever get a verify on this? Frank (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

(...) My vote too! JB (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

(...) module out of all of them, with the head that opens into a lab. That's cool. It gets my vote. But I would like to see the hippos too. I think you should send them all! (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact