 Events / BrickFest / 3462 (-5)
  Slide Templates for Presentations at this year's BrickFest

Coordinators, I submitted a request to give a presentation with my cousin on brickfilming.... hoping that it gets approved as it did last year. As i'm putting together some helpful slides to give the lecture, is there a template as there was last (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(...) There was a good discussion a few weeks back... (URL) here's a chance to test out those theories. What is the "Right" speed??... Steve (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(URL) Almost 300 Registrants! With about 2 weeks left on registration deadline, we are very close to 300 guests - so if you haven't paid your registration fee, now's the time to do it to guarantee your place at BrickFest! You know the website, so (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Bram made (URL) this suggestion> back in 2004. And there seems to be plenty of OLG 16x16 baseplates on (URL). Hope that helps - for some reason that post stuck out in my memory. Mark (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) How about Micro Moonbase? And if so, what standard would we follow? (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact