 Events / BrickFest / 3452 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) We will have one dedicated shuttle driver for the convention (they have a driver available anyways - we got an extra), so that may not be accurate. It appears that the above service is independent - I'll check on that. Joe (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) I called the hotel Sheraton Premier Hotel at Tysons Corner - Vienna, Virginia VA 8661 Leesburg Pike Vienna, Virginia 22182 at Tel: +1 (703) 448-1234 Apparently the shuttle does have a price tag associated with it: 1 day advance notice required (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Bulletin: Less than a month left to register for BrickFest®! And Other Stuff...

(URL) BrickFest Registration Deadline is Less than a Month Away! Final registration deadline is July 29 for BrickFest, so now's the time to go to the (URL) website> and join in the fun! 250 people are already registered, and we have a cap of 400 (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

In lugnet.events.brickfest, William R. Ward wrote: (snip) (...) In a word, yes. Joe Meno Event Coordinator (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) Any news on this? (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(...) This sounds interesting. A couple questions though... 1. Will the balls be able to roll freely or will something be used to hold them in position? 2. Is the field divided into two halves, with an even distribution of balls in each half, or (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

You are correct. I did not measure them correctly. The balls are 2". They are the duplo balls that come in the FLL and NXT kits. Sorry for the confusion, Bryan (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Mecha Contests at BrickFest 2006!

(...) I've been informed entries need to be in by Friday afternoon, so please make a note of that. Jeff BrickFest 2006 Mecha Coordinator (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Mecha Presentations at BrickFest 2006!

Okay folks, we've got a few Mecha presentations to announce! MechaHub: Q&A With the opening of the MechaHub website, Lego Mecha builders have a single point they can gather to discuss and display all aspects of Lego Mecha building. Join Bryce (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Bulletin: Town/Train Contests

(URL) Town/Train Contests Announced for BrickFest! The BrickFest Staff is happy to announce the Town and Train Competitions for BrickFest 2006: There will be 5 awards for train, and 5 for town. Train 1) Best Steam Engine-Themed MOC --Must be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact