 Events / BrickFest / 3442 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(...) The ball you refer to is at least 6 studs in dianmeter, or 2". There is quite a big difference with a 1 1/2" ball like a ping pong ball. I think this is to be clearely identify. Thanks in advance, JM (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(...) I think it's the same as the standard Duplo ball. Unfortunately I don't think there are many recent sets that had any in them. A Knights Kingdom set was the most recent. (URL) WILL be two such balls in the NXT set when it ships. But if you (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(...) Each match of the competition shall be 90 seconds. (...) Do you have a part# for the FLL ball and where can we find them? Thanks in advance, JM (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests

(URL) Official Rules to Two Mindstorms Challenges Released! And odds and ends! ===...=== We are pleased to release the rules to two of the upcoming Mindstorms challenges. PDF Rules to these are the (URL) Sumo> and (URL) Ball Gathering.> “Great Ball (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Military building at BrickFest 2006

Hi all, Just trying to drum up a little interest for military MOCs at BF2006 here. I've been building a lot of modern military style MOCs this year, and will be bringing them to BrickFest06. They'll need other tanks, APC etc to pose next to, and (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact