 Events / BrickFest / 344
Re: Unfinished MOCs at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:25:16 GMT

Andy Lynch wrote:

On a different note... How do people feel about displaying partially
finished MOCs?  I have my Inn which is still only a facade, unfortunately.

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/inn/wolfinn.htm

I am still pleased with how it looks so far, and I'd like to bring it to
display.  It'd be good for background clutter, in any case...

Any negative opinions on this?

I think any unfinished MOC that the creator is willing to show should be
perfectly fine. If it's to unfinished to merrit showing, I suspect the
creator would be too embarassed to show it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com