 Events / BrickFest / 3437 (-5)
  Hotel information update and apology

Hi all, right before I took off out of country, there was a note from Frank Filz about shuttles and room availability. I passed the question to a fellow staffer with the intent of having a timely response. I goofed because i forgot the person I (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) Joe is out of town, so I'm posting on his behalf. Some of the nights are sold out (Thursday night in particular), so if you try to book a room that includes one of those nights, it'll show up as unavailable. Joe submitted a request for more (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) Yes - the Sheraton has a courtesy shuttle from Dulles Bryan (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

(...) Hmm, and one more question - it looks like they're already out of rooms. Is that really true? Frank (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest hotel airport shuttle

Does the Sheraton offer a courtesy shuttle from Dulles? Frank (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact