 Events / BrickFest / 343
  BrickFest Soccer!

Come one, come all to the Brickfest Soccer Championship! That's right, this year is no differant than last year in that we will be fielding teams on the green plastic sward of battle! Bring your favorite soccer team to battle with the best! Or, rent (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Soccer!

(...) ...Hey Rich, do you have a bar-ready soccer field we can play too? Mines buried in the lockup and I know how popular it was last year :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)