 Events / BrickFest / 3425
    Rockland's replacement? —Thomas Stangl
   Since BF06 won't exactly be near Rockland's, are there any TC locals that can suggest a bar that would make a decent replacement? I registered the first day, but getting the time off, for once, is iffy. But if I make it, I'd like to know where to go (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Rockland's replacement? —Joe Meno
   (...) Hi Thomas, First, a disclaimer: 1. I'm not a Tyson's Corner local. That said, there are some suggestions that have been brought up to me - at one site visit, the group did a search for bars and restaurants. There are a few, but they are pretty (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)