 Events / BrickFest / 3407 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest 2006?

Hi JoeG, This sounds like a great course of action. When I did BrickFest PDX the very first step was I privately contacted Christina and discussed this with her. Then I talked to all (I did acidentally missed one) the west coast clubs to make sure (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

I have an email in to Christina to confirm/deny etc. I certainly would not want to step on her toes (or anyone elses for that matter). But I think I have some good ideas for a workable/good venue in Indianapolis. This would likely make it a bit less (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) Although IANAL, I'd advise not even using the term "BrickFest", which is a trademark of Brick Events LLC and AMH Productions LLC (from the Brickfest.com website). JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) What I gathered From the closing ceremony is that she got a job (or something) that made her unable to coordinate for 2006, and also unable to use GMU. I may be wrong but that is the impression I walked away with. -Kevin (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) I dont know the answer to that question- I was just one of the GBC people that were too busy playing to do much else. (...) The handout I got says this: First floor; 2 Brick Bazaar rooms, the Lego shop (Sunday only) Second Floor; Town, Train, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact