 Events / BrickFest / 3392 (-5)
  Re: 8421 Speed build new record

(...) Congratulations to our European competitors and friends! Kevin (former world record holder for 8421) Clague (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  8421 Speed build new record

During the Bricking Bavaria 2005 weekend, oct 22-23, an attempt was made to trash the 8421 speed build record set at BrickFest 2005, at 1 hour 48 minutes something. I'm happy to report the record is back in Europe again, thanks to a Dutch/German (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 2 months ago

(...) Didier, Thanks for your note. I had a great time at BrickFest and I'm still all aglow about it. It has inspired me to work on new pneumatic designs, and reinspired me to innovate. I have finished off my fourth idea logbook and am a quarter way (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  2 months ago

Hi, Tonight I found myself with nothing to do. Chatting with friends I suddenly remembered my vacations this summer in Arlington. It was just two months ago but it seems to me that's an eternity. Browsing my BS gallery (URL), seeing all these (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Brickfest vignette winners

Hi all, Could someone give me a listing of the winners in the Vig THIS! contest held in the vignette room at BrickFest '05? I know that almost all of the MOCs in the room are featured (URL) in this gallery>, but never saw a wrap-up of the award (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact